Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Things Utah

Today one of my dreams came true...going to a taping of Good Things Utah!!!! I can't tell you how much I love this show, I watch these women everyday and I feel like I really "know" them...I know silly huh? My friend Renae loves the show also (not as much as me) and so she got us tickets. I took lots of pictures so I will have to post them on a slide show to show ya'll!

Nicea, Angie, Marti and Reagan are so freaking gorgeous and sooo skinny in person! They were nice enough to take a picture with us!


I will DEFINITELY be going to another taping of the show. The ladies were so cute...I was telling them how I watch the show everyday and that Little Dot loves the show also! They were asking how old she was and what was her name. I just love these ladies!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to watch that a few years ago. My favorite was always Reagan, she just seems like she would be nice. I don't know the lady sitting next to her. She must be newer. Anyway, that is fun. I hope to go to a Regis and Kelly taping someday. I watch them every morning.