Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Supermodel

She's gonna be a SUPERMODEL!!!! And everyone is going to dress like her and look like her! K sorry, I just had to sing that song for my sweet baby girl!

Last week I took Lil Dot to get her Easter pictures and her year old pictures done...I know I'm way late getting them taken! Poor girl has had this runny nose and head congestion for over a month so I waited till she was feeling better to get them taken. Plus I didn't want her to look like Rudolph in her picture with a bright red nose!

Here are the pictures....I thought everyone would love see my SUPERMODEL!









3 comments:

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so adorable, she has the best smile. I love the last two in the pink dress :)

Greedy Kristian said...

So cute! Don't forget me when you are a famous supermodel, lil dot!

Unknown said...

Wow Becky...little Dot has grown up! She is definitely a gorgeous little girl. That second picture is adorable. What a cutie pie!