Friday, July 10, 2009

Cali Trip Part 1

Life has been way busy lately. Between raising a 16 month old and work, I have had no time to blog! So last month Lil Dot, Gwanny and me went to California. I was so much fun!!!



First thing when we arrived in LA, we headed over to Garfield Park and paid a visit to the Johnson Bench. It was so cute seeing Lil Dot sitting on the bench and playing around in the park. I felt Grandma and Grandpa J so close when we were there. I was remembering all of the times I've been there and the 50th anniversary party we had.






After, we headed over to Arcadia and get us some Taco Treat. I had never had their food before but I constantly hear my mom talk about them and how GOOD their food is. And she was right! It was similar to Gringos crisp bean burritos but sooo much better!




Next day we went to Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills, where Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's nitch is. This was definitely one of my favorite things we did on our trip. When I was there I felt such peace and like my grandparents were standing right there with us.







No comments: