Here we are in 2012. Wow time really does fly and I think when you have a kid everything goes by twice as fast. What happened to my baby? She will be 4 years old next month...wow that just blows my mind.
This past year seems all like one big vacation. Starting out with going out to Wendover couple times in the beginning of the year, having some luck most of the time. Then the highlight of the year, my best trip I've ever had and I will never forget it. Visiting my cousin Gen and her husband in Massachusetts. I know I already wrote about that trip but I never get tired of talking about it. Visiting NYC, Boston and Rhode Island was just crazy fun in the 6 days I was there. I even stopped in Chicago overnight...what wonderful night that was. LOL
Then going to Mesquite for my birthday, went to Bear Lake, Capital Reef the next month, went to Wendover couple more times during the summer (won big this time), then went to CALI for our summer vacation. Ended up being a 10 day trip, driving there and spending the night in Mesquite, staying in Pasadena, San Diego and ending it in Vegas for a few days.
Then we have Logan, which we go up there pretty often since my sister lives up there and Lil Dot has to see her Auntie all the time! I actually do love going up there for mini trips. We get our lottery tickets and scratch off tickets. Heading up to Fort Hall for a little gambling, watching the Aggies Women's basketball team (which I really loved watching and now rooting them out....GO DEVYN!!!)
I don't know what will happen this year but I have a feeling lots of changes....I'm keeping my mouth shut....
1 comment:
Wow, what a great year! And yes, the NYC trip was the highlight of my year. The rain. The broadway shows. The concierge (Did you, uh, lay on the bed?)...and let's not forget the nose piercing experience. That was a blast. I can't wait to do it all again in the spring.
As for 2012, I hope it's even a better year for you and that things go YOUR way. Love you, cuz!
Post a Comment