Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8 things survey

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. All My Children
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Nip/Tuck
6. Good Things Utah
7. The Ellen Degeneres Show
8. The View

(I have more than 8 favorite shows...I left out Chelsea Lately, The Biggest Loser, The Office, 30 Rock and Big Brother)


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Did my makeup and hair
2. Went to a funeral
3. Watched The Office
4. Helped Little Dot to walk on her own
5. Went to Carl's Jr.
6. Went to work and had a meeting
7. Watched Biggest Loser and Idol
8. Taking care of a sick baby...poor Little Dot has a stuffy nose :(

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. To weighing in tonight...hopefully I lost at least 2 lbs!
2. Getting my tax return
3. Getting a haircut
4. Eating at Cafe Rio
5. Going on a vacation with Little Dot
6. When I have lost alot of weight and be skinny again!
7. Going to Good Things Utah again next month
8. When I can drink a beer again

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Cafe Rio
2. In-N-Out
3. Tommie's Burgers
4. La Frontera
5. Joy Luck
6. Dragon Diner
7. Benihana
8. Paradise Bakery

8 Things on My Wish List

1. Go to Hawaii
2. Be skinny again
3. Go to New York
4. Go to the Ellen Degeneres Show
5. Meet Paris Hilton again :) NO LAUGHING! lol
6. Meet a nice guy, who cares about me and who won't hurt me like all of my ex's have
7. Visit the set of All My Children and meet the cast
8. Win a huge jackpot in Wendover or Vegas!!!!

8 People I Tag

Vannesa, Kelsy, Krick, Kylie, Gennie, Leah and whoever!

No comments: