Thursday, May 21, 2009

23 years old!

23 years ago from yesterday my lovely mother gave birth to me! To celebrate my birthday I told my mom I want to just stay home and watch the AI finale and eat some Cafe Rio. The night would have definitely ended best if Adam had won but oh well he'll still do really well! He's a STAR!!! Tonight I'm going out with my best friend, don't know what we're doing...its a surprise! I'm so excited! The last time I went out and hung out with friends was when I was pregnant. That was so long ago. I think I deserve a girl's night out! Tomorrow night my family and I are going out to Wendover to have a birthday party. Can't wait!



P.S. Just wanted to share this cute picture my mom took in the car! Lil Dot and I were really tired that today. (yes my mom took this picture while she was driving and yes i was really sleeping)




No comments: