
A couple months ago, I finally bought myself something that I have saving up for...an itouch! I love this gadget and it goes with me everywhere. I would love to have an actual iphone but since I have Verizon this comes pretty close. I'm still working on my library and adding videos. I'm loving all of the apps I have...so far I have one that tells me when I will start my period each month (its called My Girl's Day), Twitter of course, Directtv, ET, KTVX Channel 4 News, Sudoku, Google Earth, a flashlight thing, Facebook and Myspace!
Since I have purchased this, I hardly get on my PC. Only really if I need to print something or to post something on my blog. Well I was thinking maybe I could just post something from my itouch...well that didn't work out as I thought. For some reason it won't let me do a post on my blog so if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment