Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer pictures

Its almost midnight on a Thursday night and I finally found some time to actually share some pictures of what Lil Dot and I have been up to lately. Having a year and half year old sure keeps you busy all the time! I wish I had her energy!!!! I take Victoria with me everywhere I go so here's a picture of me and my best friend Steph....we went shopping last week!



My good friend Savanna graduated 2 weeks ago from nursing school and now is officially a RN!!! Congrats!!!!!!! Here's Lil Dot at her graduation


Steph and I took Victoria to the zoo for the first time a couple weeks ago! These are some pictures I took off my phone since I forgot my digital! They still turned out good. Victoria LOVED the zoo and we spent the whole day there and made sure we saw every single animal there. OMG they have so many different monkeys there! I swear I never knew there were so many different kinds! And Lil Dot kept calling all the animals doggie...doggie....doggie! I was like yep Victoria thats a BIG doggie! Hahaha






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute photos! It was really good to see you last weekend. I am back in Mass, but we should try to IM or something sometime.

PS-How was the largest slumber party ever?