Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm back!!!!!

Wow I had no idea that I haven't posted something on here in so long! Wow I'm lame or maybe just real busy with LIFE. I need make a commitment to post on here once a week...is that reasonable? I've been enjoying reading some of my cousins blogs and they have such interesting stories/lives. Mine constants of Dora, tantrums, chicken nuggets, milk, Disney movies, time out, shoes, dresses, makeup, Glee....yeah i know now she sounds like a teenager!! Haha I love every minute of it! It's amazing to think that my, MY, baby is three now.

Recently Victoria started speaking some weird words and apparently has made up her own language. So funny! Also she has an imaginary friend, Timmy. But Timmy is a girl and she is everywhere, plays with her and might even be my daughter!! Victoria calls me "Timmy mommy" Lol she cracks me up!! She is right by me sound asleep...awwww sweet dreams babygirl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! keep posting! I love it. Victoria is so cool, she's got great taste. Can't wait to read more from you. You always have incredible stories!