Friday, May 27, 2011

25th Bday Celebration





I have been looking forward for this birthday for so long. 25 years old! Now I can officially rent a car and not be charged outrageous fees for being under 25. I've had this day planned out for years now. Rent a car and head down South for the weekend. That's exactly what I did. A friend was nice enough to watch Victoria for me!




It was a GIRLS weekend....plus my cousins husband came along also (Derek- thanks for being so awesome...my mom and I love you!!!) I had such good luck on my birthday. I won on slots, craps, roulette and bowling! I couldn't believe it but the next day was totally opposite I had no luck at all but I was still happy to play with their money all weekend long.





Hilz, Krick, me and my mom






Krick and I being ourselves






Cousins





I love this pic...LOVE you Hilz!!







It was so much fun to hang out with my family. My cousins Krick and Hilz (and Derek) joined my mom and me for the weekend...we all shared a room and had lots of laughs!! My aunt Bettyanne and her husband also came down to join the party.







Thanks everyone for making this weekend so much fun and lets do it again....SOON!!!


No comments: