Last night I got the privilege to join my family for some sushi and more importantly some fun singing! It was such a blast. I have to admit that was the first time I have done Karaoke with no cocktails...and you know what it was just as fun, maybe even better cuz I actually remember what I did last night! HA I thought I would share some pics I took off my phone. The room we sang in was kinda dark so sorry they're not the greatest. I won't post any videos (I thought that was mean....maybe I'm saving it for another time) Some of the songs I remember:
I guess my cousin Malia and I did the best. At least that's what everyone is telling us. We sang Alejandro and Tik Tok together. We even got some tips while we were singing (thanks Vickers)
My cousin Hilz and I sang a very bad version of Bye Bye Bye...in honor of my cousin Gen that wasn't there. That song will always remind me of my favorite two cousins!
Randy and Derek sang Eye of the Tiger, that was pretty hilarious!
Malia and Lil Dot sang to some Madonna song
Hilz and Bettyanne sang Billie Jean with some pretty awesome dance moves.
Derek and Hilz sang How Am I Supposed to Live Without You...such a beautiful duet! ;)
Kels and Krick sang/danced to Single Ladies and these girls knew most of the dance moves!! I was impressed!
1 comment:
K, I didn't know Scratch and Victoria went.then singing into the mics has got to be the best thing ever. What a fun night!
Post a Comment