Monday, November 17, 2008

CareSource Retreat 2008

This past weekend was the annual retreat for CareSource up in Deer Valley. I've worked there for almost 4 months now and I love it! I have a real special bond with my work since that is where my wonderful and loving Grandma Johnson passed away. She lived there for a month and a week...and I was there every day with her! Sometimes it is hard for me to go to her room W 107. We still have the horses Grandma enjoyed looking at out her window...the room is setup just like she was there. I still think about her everyday and miss her so much!!!

Anyways back to the retreat, it was at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley. I have never stayed at gorgeous place like this before...even nicer than the Paris Hotel in Vegas. There's a only couple 5 star hotels in Utah and Stein Ericksen is one of them! I took my good friend Steph with me as my guest and we had so much FUN! It was my first night away from the little one...gwanny was nice to watch her! I was sad to be away but yet I needed this overnighter way bad!



We had to go to a meeting about new hospice medicare regulations, we did yoga, had a fabulous dinner and had Dr. Taylor Hartman come talk to us about the Color Code. I have loved this book ever since I was introduced to it 2 years ago...you all should read his book. Here's some more pictures...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that where Katherine Heigl got married last summer? Anyway, I have heard it is way nice. Sounds like a nice weekend.

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

I love the color code, I took a class on it in UVSC.... That's cool! And I had no idea you are working at caresource... That is crazy. It was a great place though, and it's right by my work! I should bring you guys cupcakes sometime!

I have always wanted to stay at stein erikson, that place is so nice -- jealous!!!!