Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ears Pierced!

Yesterday, Leah and I took Victoria over to the mall to get her ears pierced! As usual she all smiles and happy to be out. Sadly she had no idea what was coming...



Victoria was getting really upset when I had to hold her still so the worker could mark where she was gonna pierce her ears.


Then came the shocker!!!


After Little Dot did that horrible screaming cry, she was back to smiling! The worker did a great job and did it super fast. She also was really impressed how well Victoria did...what can I say...she's a keeper!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so cute! I love the earrings.

On a separate note: Have you been watching Paris's BFF? I have to say I watched the first episode out of pure boredom, but now I am totally hooked. Who do you want to win?

The Queen and the Princess said...

Of course, I'm totally hooked also! I can't stand Corrie and she should have left this week!!! I really like Brittany and I think she should win! I also like Shelley but I don't she could handle being Paris's BFF since she is so innocent and all. Who are you liking?

Unknown said...

Ya, Shelley is the girl I would pick to be friends with...but she isn't enough of a party girl to hang with paris. I actually like Corrie, he bitchy attitude makes me laugh, and it seems to fit in with the Paris crowd. I hope she wins. Brittany is okay, I would be fine if she won too, but I think she is too boyish. I am just so glad that Kaylee is gone...man that girl bugged big time!