Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Change has finally arrived!

Tonight Barack Obama won the presidential election to be the 44th president of the United States of America. Right now I'm watching Obama give his acceptance speech and I'm feeling alot of things...happy, excited, proud, hopeful, amazed, touched, inspired, and emotional! He is going to be the 1st African American president WOW!!! I would have never thought I would live to see this happen. I can't imagine what all the black people in America are feeling now...it amazes me and I'm a "white" girl. I would have never thought that when I heard Obama won that I would have tears in my eyes! I'm already an emotional person so this doesn't help.

I think the best part of tonight was when Victoria was just staring and listening to Obama speak...it seemed like she was REALLY listening to him.

Obama, the residents at 1830 West love you!!!!

1 comment:

Telsey said...

it was a great night!