Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day 09

I love celebrating every holiday. I love dressing up and now I love getting Little Dot all dolled up! I guess you could say I'm a festival girl and now my little one is too. I have had a couple of memorable Patty's day...some wild and crazy one's that ended up the whole night was a total blur! But now I love celebrating every holiday (and every single day) with my lil angel.

I remember people would tell me all the time when I was pregnant, to take lots of pictures and cherish every minute with your baby because they grow up so fast. THEY WERE RIGHT! It is amazing to look at pictures of the last year...oh she was so small...look at her tiny hands and feet...and now I am glad I took so many pictures! It just shows you that we all need to slow down in life and embrace the moments we have we our loved ones!


Almost 4 weeks old....





NOW
my 1 year old....

No comments: