Last weekend the family and I went to the great Wendover, Nevada for Janie's birthday! Her birthday was on Monday but we decided to celebrate it all weekend long. It was so much fun and I ended up leaving as a winner!!! Which makes it even more FUN! Also on Janie's birthday, Little Dot turned 13 months old...wow! It is just amazing how smart babies are...this week Little Dot learned how to climb down the stairs and walk on her own without holding on to anything! She has been going up the stairs for a few months now but just barely figured out to get down all by herself. This girl is AMAZING!!!
Another thing Little Dot is doing is mimicking everthing you say...so now there is officially no swearing at my house! This is gonna be a hard rule to follow...especially for JANIE! hahaha
1 comment:
I never win in Wendover...how much did you get? I swear you and your Mom got the lucky gene in the Johnson family.
Post a Comment