Yesterday I took Little Dot to see her new pediatrician for her 12 month doctors appointment. Greedy Kristian told me about Scratch's doctor and now Little Dot is Dr. O'Mara's newest patient. Everything went well...beside getting those shots! She loved the doctor but for some reason she did not like the nurse. She kept crying whenever the nurse talked to her.
Little Dot is growing so fast and is off the charts for her height. She is going to be a tall girl! She is now in a new infant seat and sits forward in the car. She loves looking at the window and seeing new things around her.

2 comments:
I'm glad the appointment went well. I love Dr. O'Mara and her nurse is super nice too. So funny she didn't like her.
Congrats on the big kid car seat!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is a year old...
Post a Comment