Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dare for money

What would you do for money???? My sister Leah will literally do anything for money. This month she has eaten one of my dogs treats for $5, my mom dared her on that bet. I told Leah I would give her $1 if she ate a small piece of raw ground beef...yep she did it! I find it so funny!!! At Leah's work someone dared her to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. She said its impossible to swallow.

I was talking about this with some friends at work and one of my best buds at work told me that at her last job someone told her that they would give her $10 if she ate a spoonful of vaseline. She did and had the runs for a week!!!! I would never do that! What have ya'll done for money???

3 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

I don't eat things for money BUT I did pray in church once for 40 bucks. I'm going to Hell.

Unknown said...

Kristin doesn't do things for money, because she does things for free and most of the time she is daring herself to do it....like the time she drank soapy water mixed with the dinner remains off our plates. For free!

I don't do things for money either. But that isn't because I want the money, cuz I do. I like money like the best of 'em. However I am extremely woosie, so I get too scared that I will be harmed so badly that I won't ever get to enjoy the money.

Leah however...the dog treat thing is a hoot!

Telsey said...

daniel at 10 jalapeno peppers at dinner DURING MORP for $5 and he ended up throwing up! So not worth the $5. Oh he ended up losing it out of his pocket while he was throwing up too. so sad but he kinda deserved it.