Last night we had our traditional get together to pick our teams for the Grandma Johnson football pool! This year we did it different with picking our teams, we each have three teams...
Greedy Kristian will be posting about it and everyone's picks. I have pretty good teams: Panthers, Chargers and the Patriots (again)! Its funny cuz once again I have the Patriots and Hilary has the Giants again!!!! Sadly last year at the Superbowl, the Patriots lost to the Giants...so the newlywed couple beat the soon-to-be mom :( This year I'm totally gonna win the pool!
Victoria loves the camera!!!!

They love each other!

Asher wants nothing to do with Victoria
1 comment:
aw, poor-soon-to-be-mom. Just kidding, I don't feel bad at all, I won fair and square, mwhahaha! And I plan on doing it again ;)
P.S. The documentaries were on TLC, they were VERY good and VERY sad. You should definitely watch them.
Post a Comment