Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My New Lifestyle

WOW!!! Its been 4 weeks since I started my new lifestyle. Some of you might know that my family started our "diet" 4 weeks ago. I hate to use the word "diet" because people usually diet and then stop and go back to their usual eating habits as before and gain their weight back. Before my mom and I went to a weight loss clinic but this time around we're gonna do it on our own! Last time it took me a year and a half to lose 85 lbs! Since then things changed...I quit smoking and got pregnant! During my pregnancy I gained my weight back!!! :( I didn't like at all how I gained weight so fast and I worked so hard to lose it! Part of it was that I don't have a gallbladder so my midwife had told me to expect to gain more weight that other prego girls!

So I decided to get back on track and lose my "baby weight". My goal is to lose 100 lbs (my mom has the same goal) . I know its gonna take awhile like last time but I'm determined!!! So far, I have lost 16 lbs!!! My mom has lost 11 lbs! Leah started 2 weeks ago and has lost 7 lbs (her goal is to lose 40 lbs) and Janie has lost 8 lbs! I have more energy now and I'm not so tired all the time! I'm also loving my walks with Victoria in the neighborhood! I'll keep ya'll updated!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Best of luck Becky! You can totally do it! Congrats to everyone on their weight loss! :)

Unknown said...

You've lost 17lbs! Wow, way to go and keep it up. You guys rock!