Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cold number 1

I hate when I'm sick...my family and I just got over from being sick. We were all coughing, sneezing, blowing our noses and having sore throats! I knew once my mom got sick that I would eventually get it also. Growing up when one of us got sick we ended up all being sick!

Now Little Dot is sick and it so sad seeing her so miserable! I took her to the doctors yesterday and they said its a viral thing...so basically the head cold. And I also found out that she has eczema. So we're gonna try a steroid cream to treat it. Thank goodness its only on her legs so she doesn't itch it.

I feel bad that the little one has to be sick during Christmas...but she is still all smiles with snot dripping down her nose! Oh yeah, I think she is getting me sick again...oh well she's all worth it!!!!

No comments: