Last Saturday my friend was nice enough to watch Little Dot all day while I went to work. They went to go see Santa Claus and of course she started crying when she sat on his lap! I was not shocked when I heard about this...I think that every baby under the age of one will freak out when they have to sit on an old man's lap that has a long white beard, wrinkles all over and yelling HO HO HO. But Dot was fine when my friends daughter went to sit next her! They did take a picture for me and its adorable! Thank you Vannesa!!!
P.S. I just barely put Little Dot in her crib so she can play with her toys...and this is what I found 5 mins later!
1 comment:
She is so cute! and you are welcome she was fun! and Brooklyn is all about watching her!
Post a Comment