Yesterday I went to the Festival of Trees and it was so much fun! It was my first time going but it won't be the last. I think I just started a new tradition that I have to do every holiday season! My friend Stephanie, Victoria and I went up and down the aisles to look at every single tree...over 800 trees!!! Here's a few pictures of my favorite trees...Broncos, Hawaiian Palm trees, Utes, Dora the Explorer (Victoria's FAVORITE!!!), Pink Ribbon, Princess Pink, Black and Pink Diva trees, America the Beautiful! I love the fact that every penny raised goes to Primary Childrens! That hospital is so wonderful and I will always donate to them! Sadly Victoria has spent time at that hospital but they were the best and she got taken care of soooo well! I think you all should go and see these awesome trees and you will also be making a donation!

1 comment:
FUN! Now why didn't the Superman tree make the video? GRRRR!
Post a Comment