Victoria, Leah and I went to Boondocks Friday night! If you haven't been there...you need to go! The last time I went was last summer on a double date. We all played miniature golf, sadly I didn't win that night. But last Friday I sure did!! We played the arcades...the usual Deal or No Deal game (you never win on that), basketball, a bunch a games that you hardly win any tickets and just steal your tokens! Then there was this game I have never seen before, it looked like that huge wheel the contestants spin on The Price is Right...but this game was called something like The Big Bass Catch. So you have to pulled this lever down as hard as you can and you can win 4, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100 or 500 tickets! To get 500 tickets it has to land on a tiny line...so basically its impossible for anyone to ever win the grand prize. So Leah went first and won 20 tickets. It was my turn and spun the wheel and guess what it landed on?!?! 500 TICKETS!!!! The game went crazy spitting out all of my winnings, making loud sounds and lights going off! Then there was a crowd around us and couldn't believe that I had actually won! It was just pure luck!!! It was so much fun! Now Victoria has her 1st Denver Broncos teddy bear, its so cute! We also got a bunch of other toys for the little one!
1 comment:
The trick is to get this lucky in Wendover :)
Post a Comment