So I've been going thru old pictures, remembering things about my childhood. I tend to forget alot of memories and pictures always trigger things that just make me laugh. One thing I know for sure...I don't need pictures to remind me....that I have an amazing family! The three of us have gone thru alot and yet we're a small family but that makes me appreciate them even more. Being a single mother myself, makes me realize how hard my mom hard to work to raise my sister and I. And I think the best part growing up is that my mom never showed my sis and I how hard it was and just focused on loving each other and mostly.....HAVING FUN!!
I never knew why we always had eggs and rice for dinner but was happy every time we ate it. NOW I know that we had no money for alot of groceries. Or why we had to keep moving growing up but I loved meeting new friends and having a new surrounding. Thats one thing I want to do as a mother...never let your kids know how bad it is, or if your struggling with something,don't focus on the bad things and make the best of whatever situation your in!!
PS I was hoping my memory would get better the older I got but I don't think thats gonna happen....so thank god for pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment