Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let the games begin!!

Its that time again...March Madness!! I love doing my bracket....but this year is even better cuz I have become a huge sports fan, my sis has always been known as the sports person in the family but not no more! Now all three of us...(maybe four of us if I'm counting Lil Dot) are huge sports fans. March madness is always a fun time at our house...sports and gambling.....now thats what I call a GREAT time!!!

Now I need to get back to watching some games! Good Luck to all that did their own bracket. Oh yeah.....guess what happens in 2 weeks from today?!?!?! Baseball season starts!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I almost picked North Carolina. But I would feel like I was betraying Duke. I love that you have become such a sports fan. I bet your mom and Leah love it even more. Why didn't I get the Johnson sports gene? Maybe you can give me some pointers when you are out here.