Wednesday, March 9, 2011


I tend to think about random questions all the time but can't seem to forget about them. One came to my mind today and has been on my mind for awhile now. Do babies/toddlers dream? I pretty much think kids do when they pass the toddler stage, I seem to remember a couple dreams I had when I was a kid. Weird I know. I kept thinking when Lil Dot was a tiny little baby what she dreamt about....mommy's milk, binky, colors around, sounds, singing.....who really knows right? Now I look at her and I think what is she dreaming about now?? And I came up with a few things:

-Dora
-Milk
-her blanket
-Tangled
-dancing
-Willie (right mom!!)
-Glee
-Rachel from Glee, Lea MIchele
-Twilight (yes she is team Edward )
-car rides
-playing
-parties
-shoes
-dresses
-bum bum
-mommy
-coloring
-auntie and grammy
And I know for sure chicken nuggets! How do I know she dreamt about that, well few months ago we layed down for our daily nap. I happened to fall asleep too and woke up an hour later to Victoria yelling/shouting right in my ear BUT she was still sleeping. She was yelling "My nuggets, give me my nuggets, their mine!!!!" I couldn't believe it! I finally found out that she actually does dream....but seriously about NUGGETS???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember Kelsy being that age and having a dream about a giant mouse. She just kept talking about sleeping, and a scary big mouse. I bet kids dreams are crazy.