Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Broncos vs Raiders

Last night was the first game of the season for the Broncos and the Raiders! Of course, we all dressed up for the game...mom, Leah, Janie and Victoria all wore Broncos stuff....but me...GO RAIDERS!!!!

Broncos FANS!!!


Go Raiders!


Broncos kicked Raiders @$$ last night sadly! Actually I gotta confess something...I really do like the Broncos, really I just like to tease my fam!!! And I don't know anything about football....just ask Leah. I can say I've actually been to a Broncos game in Arizona when they played the Cardinals!

Here's some more pics of last night....

Little Dot and her mommy! (sorry ya'll I'm not wearing makeup)





2 comments:

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

Woo hoo!! I am so glad you started a blog, this is going to be great!

So I am so glad you stood your ground with the Raiders gear, cause don't forget-- I'm a Raiders fan too!

Too bad they lost....but who cares...GO RAIDERS!!!

Unknown said...

Ya, that game was pretty good. I was happy for Leah. Maybe her superbowl prediction isn't too off.

Although the dolphins didn't play to bad against Favre and the jets...

Well, you guys are a cute bunch. I love little dot and her broncos gear. That's Hot!