Last week Leah and I decided to take her new car (2004 Pontiac Grand AM) for a drive up to Park City! Of course we had to go to the outlets and buy clothes...not for me or for Leah....but for the little one!!! It was so much fun to go up there to shop and relax. I thought Victoria would love to play at the playground at the outlet mall and was I right or what?!? YEP!!! She was so curious about the big yellow slide, the monkey bars and all of the beautiful fall trees around us! Here's a few pictures of us at the playground!

She's a big girl now...she sits up by herself!

Kodak Moment!



The perfect mommy and daughter picture!
2 comments:
Oh- I love the pics from park city, Victoria is so cute, I just want to pinch her little cheeks!!!!!!
That picture of her in the slide just about killed me, it was so cute. Leah looks like she makes a good aunt. I am so glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment