Yesterday, Victoria had her vision test at the Moran Eye Center at Primary's. They had different cards for her to look at, a bunch of instruments with lights in the them and then she had to get drops in her eyes to get them dilated (which she hated and freaked out). 3 hours later the wonderful doctor said everything looks GOOD!!! The only thing is that she has a slight astigmatism on her left eye due to the hemangioma. So she has a follow-up appointment in 8 weeks to see how things are going. I'm so relieved and happy that Victoria's vision is just fine! She is getting the best care with Dr. Patel and Dr. Hoffman!!! Thank you for all the prayers for Victoria!
I took this picture for my cousin Hilary...I call it CHEF VICTORIA!!!
2 comments:
I am so glad that everything is going good, and that she can see good, the picture is to die for and makes me laugh!!!!!! You are so blessed Bec she is so beautiful just like her mommy!
That is such great news. And cute pic:)
Post a Comment