Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Night Bowling

Last Friday night, Leah, Victoria, mom and I went bowling!!! One thing about me is that I love to bowl even though I'm not that good at all! Last time I went was for a Christmas party when I was 7 months pregnant and I beat everyone...it was so funny! The other five people I bowled against were so embarrassed to get beat by a pregnant girl (I looked like I was ready to pop...my tummy was very big)

So this time I didn't do so well but at least I beat Leah!!! Of course mom kicked our butts...she even got a couple strikes! Yes I got one strike! My total score was 66 :(





Then we played all played the arcades!!! It was so much fun acting like a kid again...Victoria loved watching us!




I lost at air hockey too...I never really play that. It was my second time ever playing that!! So Leah beat both mom and me. But next time I'm sure I can kick her butt!

2 comments:

The Norris Family said...

Looks like you had a great time, I suck at bowling too!

Unknown said...

I bet bowling with you guys is a blast...I can't remember if we ever did this. But everything we do with you is so much fun.

I love that you beat everyone preggers...you go girl!