I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite sometime and decided that I spend enough time on the computer and read everybody else's blog that I should join the club! My family is small...so you would assume my life is calm. NOT!!! Between my baby's health problems, my ex's drama, my sisters life, my dad and so forth...so for future blogs you can look forward to interesting stories about my crazy life!
Anyways, this weather that we're having now in Utah is perfect! Victoria and I just went for a walk outside...it was PERFECT!!! I might even go for another walk later...

Of course, the little one fell asleep!
4 comments:
YES YES YES. I've been waiting for this blog to happen for so long. Welcome to the club!
HOORAY!! I love that you joined the blogging world. Please keep us up with all the latest. You are so wonderful...I put the picture you gave me on my dresser and it makes me smile every time I look at it.
*PS - that is a very sweet picture of you and your fam the day Victoria was born.
It's about time, finally, you got smart, ha ha I love the pic of the babe!!!!!!!!!! She is so stinkin cute!
Oh yeah, I tagged you too, good luck and have fun!!!!LOL
Post a Comment